Group talks about the work of BucksVision at our office in Aylesbury
We welcome groups of up to 35 guests to our centre in Meadowcroft, Aylesbury for an informative talk about our essential work in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes.
Talks take about 45minutes and refreshments will be available. We do not charge for talks but welcome donations to support our work.
Please call Anne Mills, Fundraising Manager on 01296 487556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can come to you instead and talk about the work of BucksVision!
Our fun, informative chats can be flexible to fit your club or group. The talks last for around 45 minutes, which includes a slide presentation, interactive session and questions and answers.
We don’t charge for our talks but welcome donations to support our work.
The interactive talk/workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to BucksVision: Our aims and our services
- Sight Loss Statistics
- How BucksVision can help:
- Our resource centres and courses – explanation and demonstration of specialist equipment
- Types of Eye Conditions
- Introduction to Braille – Can you crack the code (prize for fastest code breaker)
- The Cane Explained – with a practical demo
- Laying a table while blindfolded – ask for a few volunteers to do this
- Pouring drinks with help of the level indicator – ask for a few volunteers to join in
- Goalball introduction to the Paralympic Sport specifically for blind athletes
- Q and A’s
To book your talk please call Anne Mills on 01296 487556 or email email@example.com