We are here to help as many people with sight loss in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes as effectively as we can. We have clear Vision, Mission and Value statements that we work to.
BucksVision is working for the day when all blind and partially sighted people are able to participate fully in our community, enjoying the same opportunities, freedom, responsibilities and quality of life as people who are fully sighted.
Our Mission is to make a positive difference to the lives of blind and partially sighted people in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes, by providing support, advice, social activities and the skills to enable them to reach their full potential and lead independent lives.
In order to achieve the above BucksVision operates under the following values:
- Service user led: Blind and partially sighted people are at our heart and influence everything that we do.
- Collaborative: We work together, within BucksVision and with partners, to ensure that we make the biggest difference.
- Innovative: We deal with challenges in a positive and imaginative way to find a way forward.
- Inclusive: We include and value people with diverse experience, abilities and backgrounds.
- Open: We are honest, candid and transparent, working with integrity in all that we do.
If you feel that we do not demonstrate the above, please contact us.