How your company can help BucksVision and how BucksVision can help you:
• Organise a one-off fundraising event to fund one of our unique and special social experiences
• Fundraise for a vital piece of equipment
• Offer vital work experience for one of our members with sight loss so they gain the confidence to apply for a permanent job
• Support us at our big events in the summer and at Christmas by staffing, donating prizes and gifts
• Offer us the opportunity to come into your company to talk about our work so we can raise our profile in the local area
• Have one of our collection pots in your reception
• Put BucksVision branding on your website and email signatures
As our charity partner, BucksVison will share our brand identity and powerful cause with your company and staff and can offer the following:
• Framed certificate to display in your office
• Company logo with click through on our website
• A photo acknowledgement on social media platforms
• Detailed article in our newsletter including photo and logo which reaches around 1500 local households
• Offer staff a tour of our offices and resource room
There are great benefits of supporting a local charity.
We understand that you will want to know how your support helps us so you can inform your colleagues; therefore we offer informative talks and meet the team at BucksVision, Aylesbury.
Please contact us to discuss ideas of how we can work together. You will receive help with fundraising ideas, materials and any other information you may need.
We are absolutely delighted to announce that Clearsight Opticians, Milton Keynes has become a BucksVision Corporate Partner.
Clearsight Opticians was established in 1995 by Arif Master, along with his wife, Sukaina Master, as an independent, family-run practice, providing a high quality and professional service, to the patients with the best care and products available.
When asked what motivated them to become a BucksVision corporate partner they said “Learning further about BucksVision as well as how they go the extra mile to support all those going through different forms of sight loss is rewarding and really important. People lose their sight for a wide variety of reasons, including age related conditions, genetic conditions and eye-health problems. However, losing your sight does not necessarily mean losing your independence or struggling alone. By understanding further the wide range of services BucksVision offer, and how much difference it makes to patients going through this, has really motivated us to support and further promote BucksVision”.
If you would like to learn more about Clearsight Optician, please visit their website or call them on 01908 504740.
We are always looking to create more corporate partnerships so please do get in touch if you work for or know of a company that would like to collaborate. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.